Here at Ada Fintech, our aim is to make life easier for users. It’s important to us that we keep you up to date on our roadmap, and what enhancements you will be seeing on the platform. This update is your insider track to everything that is happening at Ada HQ including:
- New features landing on the platform
- Roadmap changes and updates
- Behind the scenes with the product team
Make sure to subscribe to receive the latest updates every month.
Our new timeline feature allows you to view a complete history of the interactions for any portfolio, strategy or fund through an easy to filter timeline so you can focus on what matters and view the important milestone events that have occurred.
- Keep track of all your research updates and how your ratings change over time in a single view.
- Use the timeline to navigate directly to the original content to explore changes in further detail.
- Filter by activity type to find what you’re looking for quickly or by specific dates to get a clear audit trail and governance oversight.
Streamline your data collection process by building your own forms to request information directly from managers. Easily customise and automate requests for information to fit your process and analyse real-time results as they’re submitted.
- Select from multiple question types, reorganise questions into sections and subsections and customise the format in a few simple steps.
- Add conditional logic to questions based on the user’s response.
- Collate your responses in a central location and bulk export for analysis.
This month at Ada Fintech
Our vision at Ada Fintech is to provide “out-the-box” integrations with all the leading data providers to make life easier for research teams. Teams will often use a number of different sources to support their processes, and providing everything they need in one place can significantly enhance their efficiency and output.
Our latest project has been to integrate stewardship data into Ada. Specifically, we have been looking at how we can equip research teams with voting record data so they can assess managers, and use a data-driven approach to facilitate better engagements with managers.
We started with a clear problem to solve. Teams lack the tools they need to adequately assess how managers are voting on shareholder proposals. Voting and engagement are key components to forming a sustainable investment approach yet teams are consistently forced to rely on what managers tell them is significant or try and wade through thousands of votes themselves. Our solution gives teas the ability to assess significance, using their specific criteria, based on a holistic view of the data.
We wanted to develop a solution that allows teams to spend their time doing what they’re good at (investment research) and not manual data collection and translation tasks. To achieve this, we teamed up with Tumelo, a leading provider of stewardship data. They collect the data from all the underlying managers and feed it into Ada via an API. Ada then provides insights and analytics into the data to streamline the whole process.
We’ve really enjoyed working with the Tumelo team to develop a solution that solves a real challenge for our users and takes us a step closer to our vision.